• Complete Room Design– You’re ready for a makeover and want to avoid costly mistakes and most importantly end up with a room that you love. We’ll help with floor planning and making sure everything fits to maximize comfort, aesthetics and function. We’ll help with furnishings, flooring, lighting, re-upholstery if necessary, custom window treatments including shades and shutters, art and accessories. And we can work with those special pieces you may want to keep. (Talented designers don’t need a blank slate.) Throughout the process, we’ll manage all details, including selections, ordering, tracking, receiving, inspecting, and delivery. We’ll be there at the installation to make sure everything comes together and to ensure your complete satisfaction.
• New Home Design– You’ve got your plans, builder and land. Now you need to put it all together without the fear of making a “mistake.” We can help you coordinate it all– Cabinets and built-ins, finishes, flooring, paint, tile, countertops, lighting, plumbing fixtures. We have packages that will walk you through this and have you meet the builder’s deadlines for selections with confidence.
• Custom Window Treatments and Bedding-You’ve just moved into a new home and you want to make it yours, OR you are just ready for a change. We will do shades, shutters, draperies– fixed or operational, sheers, valances, and cornice boards. And we will help you determine which application is best for you functional and aesthetic goals.
We can give you hotel room luxury and comfort using custom bedding. Bed skirts, comforters, bedspreads and quilts, duvets and duvet covers, pillows and bed scarfs…we can create the bed of (and for) your dreams.
• Design Consultation– You have done a lot on your own, and the room just doesn’t feel like you want it to, OR – you want to do it on your own and you just need some ideas. Does this go with that? How can I get the feel that I want? What’s the best way to arrange this room? What paint colors should I use to best go with my furnishings? Whatever your question(s), this minimum 2-hour appointment can help you with the answers and/or can give you some ideas to start things on your own.
• Redesign and Remodel– You need/want a space reconfigured- Maybe a new kitchen or bath. We have contractors we work with or we can work with yours. We can draw up ideas to give to your contractor or meet with them directly. When it comes to finishes and fixtures, we’ve got you covered. We have go-to places and accounts for all of those things…lighting, flooring, tile, countertops, cabinets, plumbing fixtures. And when you’re ready to furnish the space, we can help with that too. (See ”Complete Room Design” above.)
• For more information on our process see “How We Work.”